Are missing teeth keeping you from feeling great about your smile? Are there broken, cracked, chipped, discolored, or flawed teeth in your smile? Do you have a tooth or teeth that seem to get cavities often, or seem to be fragile? Do you wish you could eat whatever you’d like without pain, or smile with confidence? The Dentists at Bright Dental Centre offer several treatments that can restore your smile. Two of these treatments are dental crowns and dental bridges. These are two common cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures that are done by our dentists at Bright Dental Centre regularly.
- Dental crowns are a form of restoration for teeth that has had too much decay or has lost a lot of its original strength and form.
- Dental crowns are usually recommended when the natural tooth structure is compromised, when it is damaged from either trauma or extensive decay.
- Dental crowns can also be used when there are fillings in which there is not enough enamel left for support.
- Dental crowns are also an integral part of dental bridgework or tooth replacement with partial dentures. For tooth replacement, crowns may be affixed to dental implants.
- Dental crowns look like natural teeth, feel like natural teeth, and function just like natural teeth.
- No special care is required to keep crowns in good condition. You just brush and floss as recommended by your dentist and maintain routine professional care.
- Dental bridges are used to permanently replace missing teeth.
- The adjacent teeth are filed down, and a dental bridge is placed on top, supporting a false tooth in the middle.
- Tooth replacement with a dental bridge can restore confidence in your smile.
- Dental bridges are very stable, anchored on healthy natural teeth.
- Dental bridges can prevent wearing down on surrounding teeth.
Our dental restorations at Bright Dental Centre are created with quality materials in order to appear natural and lifelike. These materials are also very sturdy and durable. We also offer metal-free restorations, which provide outstanding results without having to reduce teeth quite so much. Tooth-colored, metal-free dental crowns and restorations are also ideal for preserving the natural look of the smile.
Bright Dental Centre has various options available to our patients who want to change their smile. Dental crowns and dental bridges can help you make positive changes to the way you look. Bright Dental Dentists have completed thousands of restorations for our patients. Call us today to schedule a consultation appointment and find out what dental crowns and dental bridges can do to improve your smile!